Dr. Judy Le Page:
Consultation with legal counsel regarding disability, relationship of the disability to psychological conditions, and prognosis with respect to psychological conditions post injury or illness. Consultation is also provided on the adequacy of psychologists’, psychiatrists’, and other medical experts’ testimony with respect to mental health assessments and opinions, as they relate to disability determinations.
Preparation of plaintiffs for the claims/legal process, and how to manage the stressors related to the investigations, assessments, and courtroom processes.
Civil & Criminal Proceedings
Consulted with legal counsel on the understanding of psychological disorders/issues, preparation for questioning other experts testifying in the area of mental health, and in the adequacy of other psychologist’ testimony.
Dr. Tony Le Page:
Consultation with employer/claims manager regarding disability, relationship of the disability to psychological conditions, prognosis with respect to psychological conditions post injury or illness, and psychological job demand analysis.
Consultations provided in the last ten years to Municipalities, Health Service Authorities, School Boards, Private Businesses and Unions at the individual and group level in the following areas:
- dealing with workplace bullies
- managing “difficult” employees
- determining levels of harassment in the organisation
- determining the psychological health and morale within an organisation
- determining levels of individual and collective workplace stress
- developing positive people management skills
- creating a psychologically healthy workplace